Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GMail Accounts

• Please log in to reply

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Hey Guys

I just wanted to know if anyone wanted a gmail account. Gmail is a e-mail service from google. They offer 2.5 gb of e-mail space to you. You can only get it through invitations though so you'll have to e-mail me if you want one. you can e-mail me at [email removed] . I have 250 invites to send so I'll let you know when I'm getting low, untill then, happy surfing.

David

I hope this wasn't in any violation of the rules and guidlines. Sorry if it was.

Edited by admin, 26 April 2005 - 10:15 PM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Not in violation of any rules, but we do remove all email address from posts. This is becuase despite our best efforts to block them, there are malicious bots that actively scan forums like this looking to harvest email adresses, and then send you spam.

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Ok

No problem

If anyone wants a gmail account, then just send a personal message to my geekstogo acccount. I'll try to send them out as fast as I can. Thanks again

David

Yppolitia

Yppolitia

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Same with me too, I have alot of spare invites if anyone wants one.

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
Still have some! PM me! :tazz:

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Just give me a personal message @ technogeek8

It's easier for me to just send me a message with your e-mail and me to send out the invite. K. Thanks

david

Edited by Technogeek8, 03 May 2005 - 06:46 AM.

pianoplayer

pianoplayer

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Want one? I have some too. PM Me with your E-mail..