Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to Access Multi DVDs

• Please log in to reply

Deepti

Deepti

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I'm having Dell 700 Inspiron with Windows XP SP2 installed on it. Due to some issues with the installation i had to reinstall Windows again retaining the prior version. The Philips CDRW/DVD CDD5263 after the windows installtion is playing DVDs with single moview properly but I'm unable to access DVDs with multiple movie. For multi movie DVD even the explore or any option is not working. As if it is unable to identify the DVD at all. No Disc inserted

I tried uninstalling the DVD driver and XP instaling it again through restart but nothing worked out.

Pls let me know how to play multi-DVD. I'm having Power DVD installed on my laptop.

Thanks
Deepti

Edited by Deepti, 18 May 2008 - 08:28 AM.

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts

I'm having Power DVD installed on my laptop.

Just for clarification do you have Power DVD installed or are you working on getting it installed?