Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SNES Problem

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I really don't know where this goes or if it's suitable for this site but it's about my Super Nintendo Entertainment System. I've tried playing Power Rangers today and it works but when I pick a character and go into the level the screen turns black but I can still move and attack, I just can't see it so I'm guessing it's a SNES problem. I'm tried playing Megaman 7 (the only game that works all the time without any problems) but all I got was a black screen and no sounds. I want to play my SNES games because my Xbox360 is getting kinda old and I miss the classics :) I don't want a emulator, I just want this repaired so I can play them like I used to. I tried blowing, cleaning, anything you could imagine but nothing works. Jurassic park works but then when the screen goes down the green island disappears and the mountains can be seen then the screen turns black when it's supposed to say Ocean. How can I fix this? I have a million games for this thing but only a few of them fully work on it. I've had it for about 6 years (found at a pawn shop) Can someone repair these or do I need a new used one?

Edited by FCCAGut, 18 May 2008 - 12:59 PM.

Advertisements

Phillios

Phillios

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I would say this is the wrong forum but it sounds like your SNES is broken to be honest dude. Either that or the games are. You may need a new machine.