Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HI , need help connecting bf2,

• Please log in to reply

robmull

robmull

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Hi ive been playing bf2 for months with no probs, recently just got a net gear wireless router, from virgin. everything is connected ok, bf 2 is in exceptions in firewall. i can connect to my account with no problem, but when i update the server list , it disconnects , i come out and find internet disconnected also, but thing is i can play the add on special forces with no probs? its driving me nuts, ive updated punk buster done the pbweb thing 2, i just cant work this out any ideas guys, much appreciated , Rob

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
i would see if t here is a firmware update from netgear for that router. If not, then you should probably contact Virgin and see what they say.