Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Logs

• Please log in to reply

sizzle

sizzle

• Pip
  • 7 posts
HiI hope someone will be able to help me get rid of all the entires in my error log.My operating system is Windows XP home editionI uninstalled a virus checker and a firewall programe as I was not happy with the operation of my computer.After removing the programes my error log for each time I start up my computer has at least 20 entries as follows:-Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Service Control ManagerEvent Id: 7023Description: The Appliocation Management Service terminated with the following error: The specified module could not be found.Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Service Control ManagerEvent Id: 7035Description: The Appliocation Management Service terminated with the following error: The specified module could not be found.Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Service Control ManagerEvent Id: 7036Description: The Appliocation Management Service terminated with the following error: The specified module could not be found.These errors repeat about six or seven times I also have another error each time I start up my computer.Printer Export to web failed to intialize because a suitable Web Export driver could not be found.Any help would be much apprciatedRegardssizzle

Advertisements

PILL5B3RRY

PILL5B3RRY

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
OK.

Please goto Start>Run>eventvwr

Next, Right Click on each of the Event Categories, so that would be Applications, Security, etc.

One at a time, Right Click on one and click on Clear all Events. When it prompts you to save, press no.

Do this for each of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About that Printer problem... are you having any problems with your printer. Try reinstalling, even if you're not having problems. If you dont have the CD for the printer then please get back to us.

Tell me how everything goes,

PILL5B3RRY

sizzle

sizzle

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I am not sure if you received the reply I uploaded or did I do it wrong? I have cleared the event logs thank you but still have the problem with the printer entry in the eroor log. The printer works fine, I have reinstalled the drivers etc and its made no difference. I stll get the error. "Printer Export To Web failed to initialize because a suitable Web Export driver could not be found".

Regards