Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web page no show

• Please log in to reply

redjag64

redjag64

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good Morning, I am trying to figure out how to get my websites to dispay on the web. I have a main URL and Two Subdomains. My Main page is up and my blog is up but I cannot get my second subdomain site to come up. It remains in the index page on the web. The files seem to be loaded correctly but my hosting site tells me they need to be linked? On my main URL the site is linked but only goes to the index page for that site.

I want this site to come up on its own also when I put it in my browser. I don't want to have to go to my main URL.

I also generated my main site with HyperVRE, a program that generates keyword optimized site pages. I know the pictures need to be loaded separately and I have done that but it still doesn't dispay them.

I'm a real rookie when it comes to building a site, I'm sorry if some of the terminology is incorrect! Thanks so Much!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Sorry no one has responded. Your hosting site should have the info you seek in their knowledge in Support. More than likely, you will have to edit the .htaccess file for the sub-domains are use the CPanel to set the pointers to them.

Do you have use of a Control Panel at all? What is the name of your hosting service and URLs of your main/sub-domains? Or have you solved your problem already?

Ron