Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

please take pity and answer

• Please log in to reply

bluedog1100

bluedog1100

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm sure this is so elementary as to be embarassing but--we had a brief flick of power outage and now the printer,an hp psc 1350 all in one is insane with all it's lights flashing and I really have no idea what to do to get it to print again. I will so much appreciate help, and,please, keep it simple. If I was very literate about 'puters I wouldn't be asking this question. Thanks in advance. Sally

Advertisements

bluedog1100

bluedog1100

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
There have been no responses to my first post and I am now begging somebody to take pity on an old lady. There was a very short-split second- power outage and now the printer is flashing like crazy and I have no idea how to bring it back on line. I'm using XP and the printer is an hp psc 1350 all in one. Can someone please tell me what to do? Sally

hidyjane

hidyjane

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Hi Blue

Maybe try the HP website, they are usually good for support?

http://www.hp.com/sbso/bussupport.html

Hope this helps

reconman

reconman

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
You posted your previous topic 7 hours ago, this is a very busy forum with only handful of helpers. If you haven't had a response to your topic in 3 days, you can post a new topic with a link to this thread in The Waiting Room.

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
Have you tried unplugging it from the electrical outlet and then plugging it back in?

Edited by stettybet0, 22 May 2008 - 03:05 PM.

hidyjane

hidyjane

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

with only handful of helpers.

hum hum, I have offered my services, and not heard back yet :)

bluedog1100

bluedog1100

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hidyjane--I have been to the hp site, done what they told me to do and just like 45 sec ago the problem is fixed. I very much appreciate your help Sally

hidyjane

hidyjane

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
No problem Sally, I'm glad it is all sorted.