Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printing Issue with Procomm Plus 2

• Please log in to reply

pyrocajun2707

pyrocajun2707

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Anybody have any experience with Procomm Plus 2? I'm sure it's a very old program, but possibly someone who has done IT work in an largescale office environment has seen it before.

One of our users is complaining about Procomm crashing after screen capture. I went to check it out, and sure enough, every time she tries to print out the screen capture, the program closes itself out. She just switched to a brand new PC with Windows XP Pro (Her old one was ghosted onto this new drive), so I'm thinking it could perhaps be a driver issue.

Does anybody know any reccommended fixes for this sort of issue? The program and the system it's connected to is based on such old technology I'm kind of afraid to mess with it.

Edited by pyrocajun2707, 02 June 2008 - 09:24 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
yes, I used to use that program.

I suspect that your running at least xp sp2... take a look here

It's probably time to update to new software.

found some recommendations here

pyrocajun2707

pyrocajun2707

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Thanks, I appreciate the links. I'll tell my boss to keep this in mind.