Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Asylum port 81

• Please log in to reply

Mobi

Mobi

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi,

I run the Vulnerability scanner yesterday GFILanGuard Network Security Scanner and it shows that on port 81 there is a backdoor Asylum. But I do not know how to see which application is actually using that port. I have used the TCP view but it did not show any kind of application running on port 81, at the same time when i tenet the port 81 I observed that its responding and there is some activity going on that port

I have used another tool named Advance Admin tool and it shows the information as follows:

Port Protocol Description Possible Trojan

81 TCP HOST2 Name Server RemoConChubo

Can you please help me how I can be sure what is actually going on this port. I mean the exact application which is listening on this port.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you are infected...see here...
RemoConChubo is A trojan

go here to start at the malware forum