Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good Suggestion for mp3 player

• Please log in to reply

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i bought my creative zen vision m at staples about 1 1/2 years ago, and then i bought a 3 year plan so in february of 2010 i could go back and get to spend that $220 in store on something else. well, my zen screen somehow broke, so i had to take it back, but the most capacity that staples carried was 8GB!!! so i got a $97.50 back cause i wanted to spend my money somewhere else, and my dad is gonna pay be the remaining $122.50. i was wondering what the best mp3 i could get that was around 30gb, and would cost me around $220. it would be great if it had a removable battery also. and i probably want i case this time so my screen wont break.
thanks

Advertisements

09mlb86

09mlb86

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
the sony walkman is feature-rich and dosn't cost 2 legs and a lambo....i have on and i have a Creative Zen my friend has a zune from microsoft and i have to say, the sony has the best sound quality and price/features ratio

hope this helps

PVT Bossinger US Army

hoopsman

hoopsman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
thanks, but i got a fantastic deal from radioshack, because i got a 30gb zune for $100! it was refurbished, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. thanks for ur input anyway.