Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

executable file crash

• Please log in to reply

coubury

coubury

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Im beta tester for Football manager live i installed the game was working fine but know when i goto launce a new game i keep getting this error, i can sign in but once im in for 10 seconds i get this error

"fml.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

this is the error code

AppName: fml.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: fml.exe

You might think because its beta that causing the problem its not i seem to be the only one this is happening to,

also Windows live messenger when i log in 10 seconds later i get the a similar error (change fml to windows live)

any ideas what happening?

I also tried reinstalling the application but still getting the same error.

Advertisements

mirjel

mirjel

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Try to make a new user profile.

Regards,

coubury

coubury

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I did and it worked ok

when i was done i logged off

and im trying to get it up again and its giving that same error again fs.

Makaveli213

Makaveli213

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • MVP
Hello,

Since this is a Beta that you are testing i would report it to the Developers as this could be the problem with the Beta already. Testing Betas is about finding bugs that make it so that hte software doesnt work and so far you have got a great one that doesnt even allow for the software to install. They will have to check that out as to why.

Cheers,
Mak