Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Terminal Services/Remote desktop

• Please log in to reply

netdeveloper

netdeveloper

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I am a .net developer and not that good in operating systems. Need some help about Terminal services and remote desktop.
I just wonder if it is possible to connect to server computer by either remote desktop or terminal services and just have access to a specific application?
This is the scenario, I bought 2 licenses for Microsoft office and .net framework . Install both applications in the server computer. And let 3 clients computer to connect to the server via remote desktop and using the applications. The problem is I just want one of the client just be able to run/use Microsoft office and the 2 other can only run .net framework .Do we have such a feature in Remote desktop or terminal services?

Thanks in advance for you help:)

Advertisements