Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mywebsearch Help i've tired so much, i have tired everything Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Spaldox

Spaldox

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello, im not sure how to get rid of "Mywebsearch" this has been going on for 3 days now either it got downloaded off Limewire, or a site i never knew about im not sure how to show you my stuff programs i've gotten help i'ev even called Geek Squad and they said i have to pay 215 Dollars to fix it i was like wow and my friends are telling me not to do it cause its a rip off for some easy to fix Please help and thank you Also i've tired to scan my computer with Ad-Adware and Norton and spybot152.exe can't load i think its being blocked.

And the program isn't on C:// Program -> files nothign there and Its not in my Control panel

Advertisements

Spaldox

Spaldox

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
People reading this help me please

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts