Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gaming Computer Help (Laptop)

• Please log in to reply

Ffej

Ffej

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Alright so I am looking for advise on what to put into my laptop that I will be creating. I was just wondering what could be the best possible system for gaming within the 3000-3700 dollar range. I was currently looking on the HP website, and the Sager website to make my dream laptop within my price range! Thanks for all the help!

Advertisements

sixx jpN

sixx jpN

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
If you have that much to spend I would try www.alienware.com. Although I think it's personal preference at that point, I think Alienware or Voodoo would be the way to go.

syfer

syfer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
It would be cheaper to buy the parts and then get some on to fit it.

ZzDiety

ZzDiety

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
ibuypower.com : http://www.ibuypower...rs.aspx?mid=500 $2504 pretty good, my uncle has an ibuypower laptop, and it's blazing fast, while my cousion has alienware, which is fast too but was pretty expensive.