Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

what cable is used for comcast

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
:) I am trying to move my comcast to a new room and the cable is to short. I need to add a new cable and I am unsure what the cable is. Compression conector is PCT-DRS-6 and printed on the cable is AX3910122 990096. F677 TS UU cm cc STL, us or CATV ETL us 18 AWG 816 FT. I have no idea what all this means. I just want to add a longer cable with two connectors that are PCT-DRS-6.
Any help?

The cable that comes from outside to the box inside.

Edited by cindy50, 26 June 2008 - 08:54 AM.

  • 0





  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Are you talking about the cable cord or the internet cord?
  • 0



    Member 4k

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts
You are looking for what is called coax cable. You can get it in various lengths from any electronics store. Best Buy, Circuit city, Radio Shack, etc.

It looks like THIS
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP