Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Halo: Bet you dont know the answer!

• Please log in to reply

ЪngêR

ЪngêR

• Pip
  • 1 posts
y0 all,

i like playing halo multiplayer, (the game suks tbh). I want the cammo to be displayed they way its suposed to, like the preditor cammo. It does on the ati chips but not the nvidis chips, they were deemed as not up to the task of generating it. But now i have a nv6800GT, this card can easly cope with the cammo generation and a [bleep] of alot more.

There is a way of making my card do the cammo properly but it involves using 3danalys to tell halo that my gc is an ati radeon 9800 card. the problem with this is that i have now no text in multyplay. and why the [bleep] would i want my card to run like a 8900, i bought a nv6800GT lol.

Heres my question:
Does any1 know how i can make the cammo display properly with out using 3Danalys. Like edit a bit of code to alow my gc to compute the cammo properly. I know its only a small thing but it looks so cool!!

hope you can help as no1 else has been able to.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
sorry, its not a bit of code but a lot of code. then it has to be recompiled. with out the source no way it can be done. You just will have to wait till halo2 is released for the pc.