Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:52 PM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:25 AM
- First of all, look for hardware causes. It is ESSENTIAL that you check those small condensers around the CPU. The condensers are small circular objects attached to the motherboard, around the CPU. Take a look at the their top. All condensers' top should be smooth and silver. If not, their top is blown up, or you see cracks on it etc. you'll have to take the motherboard to a hardware expert where it can be fixed.
I remember I had the same problem...the computer always restarted,and I couldn't figure out te possible cause. My father took a look on the motherboard,and showed me that most of the condensers around the CPU are popped out and damaged because of the intense heat. This might be a possible reason.
- Another possible reason is that the round battery in the motherboard is slowly getting weaker. You know what am I talking about...there'z a round battery piece on the motherboard. If it starts depleting, you'll encounter restarts which are, most likely,happens spontaneously.
- If everything is fine with the hardware, check out the software. You might have something, like a worm or a spyware, which keeps restarting your PC. Malwares are a threat.
- Try to check the Events log, where the error is usually logged.
- In case you have damaged or altered system files, use Windows Repair, or obtain those files from someone else.
- Make sure there is no intense heat where your computer is. PCs don't really love to sit in the 50 °C, as I told you, my former machine was also sensitive for this...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users