Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TR/Dldr.Injecter.ZY [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hussam Magdy

Hussam Magdy

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I feel so stupid being back here again :):(:)
Unfortunately My lil' sis was installing a program for her piano teaching she got from the internet and then came trouble with TR/Dldr.Injecter.ZY
Guess Avira wasnt ood enough to stop it, it just alerted me , I chose to quarantine then to delete, but Still I got infected ...
Now symptoms : everytime I oped internet explorer or My Computer or any drives I get the following message "System error, Attention Hussam some dangerous trojan horses detected in your system .Microsoft windows XP files corrupted . This may lead to the destruction fo important files in C:\Windows. download protection software now . click OK to download the antispyware " I get two choices YES or NO ... Even when I press NO... the following site open in internet explorer http://free-viruscan...id/4912933/4/1/ and the computer lags a little until I close the window ... please help me again :)
PS, Um using firefox now , no problem or alerts ...

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Hello Hussam Magdy and welcome back to Geeks To Go! My name is BHowett and I will be helping you to get sorted. If for any reason you do not understand any of the instructions, or are just unsure then please do not guess , simply post back with your question, and we will go through it again.

The fixes may take several attempts and my replies may take some time but stick with it, and we will be sure to get you sorted.

Lets get a look here and see what we are working with, :)

Deckard's System Scanner

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.