Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Facebook Problem

• Please log in to reply

Joe Beaven

Joe Beaven

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi,

I'm trying to use Facebook Advertising, and I can get to this page: http://www.facebook....s/#/ads/create/, but no further. When I click one of the links to continue, either nothing happens or a blank page loads. This is the same in Firefox and IE.

I asked Facebook about this and they gave me the following response:

"It sounds like this issue might be related to security settings on your browsers. If you haven't done so already, please try viewing this page on a different computer and adding Facebook as a trusted site."

I tried adding Facebook as a trusted site in my Kaspersky Web Anti-Virus settings, Internet Options => Security => Trusted Sties in IE and Options => Security => Exceptions in Firefox, but nothing has helped.

I tried using Facebook Advertising on a different computer and it worked fine.

Please can someone tell me how to stop this problem?

Thanks,
Joe

Advertisements