Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Disapering hard drive space

• Please log in to reply

g4ardo

g4ardo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
whats up everbody,
I just was wondering if any one could help me.In the bottom right hand side of my computer screen an error message keeps popping up saying low disk space.I thought i just had to many things installed on my computer so i went to 'add/remove program' and deleted things i didnt need.I got about a gb back but about 20 minutes later most of my memory was gone.Now every time i check my hard drives memory its like the memory is going down more and more by the minute.My computer recently was infected with vundo,its gone now doe.The hard drive was fine until after i removed vundo.Could that be the problem? Well anyone willing to take the time out there busy day to help me out i will show appreciate.

Advertisements