Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adding mailboxes to my Outlook mailbox problem!

• Please log in to reply

xsherm13x

xsherm13x

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I need to bug you guys with a weird question with my Outlook. Working in the systems department we add everyone's mailbox to our mailbox so if there are any problems with their emails or etc. we have the ability to just grab their emails or view the problem..... Anyways my question is when I add people to my mailbox some people come in as:

John Doe 1
John Doe 2
John Doe 3

Other people come in when I add them like:

Mailbox - John Doe 1
Mailbox - John Doe 2

It doesn't matter if I were to add 10 people, 5 of them could show up like the 1st example and the other 5 with Mailbox in front of their name. Their is no rhyme or reason why this is happening and why I ask is because when I search for people everyone is in alphabetical order but when they have the "Mailbox" in front of their name obviously they show up under the "M's". This kinda pisses me off ( its probably my OCD ) and I am just wondering is there a way to change this or modify this from happening. Thank you guys very much.

Advertisements