Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Belkin router.

• Please log in to reply

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Gravity Gripp

However I now Know that the router is in perfect conditiion as i tryed connecting my ps3 to it via wireless its coeennected to the internet fine and let me access 192.168.2.1 however due to the lack of jave script the playstation 3 can play I could not manage to many options

I do not recall the proper commands, but how about flushing the DNS?

Advertisements

Gravity Gripp

Gravity Gripp

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,815 posts
Flushing the DNS would have no affect as when you type an IP address into the address field, it bypasses DNS all together.

coco123

coco123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Unfortunately I do not have another home computer, But as i have mentioned before the Router works fine on a mates computer, And my ps3 can connect to it fine. So I am pretty sure it is the computer, I am going to try a reformat in the morning with the hope that its something previously installed on my comptuer that is causing a conflict fingers crossed it will work.

coco123

coco123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Well a reformat has solved my issue, Thanks for all the help anyway guys greatly appreciated :)

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Glad it got resolved.