Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Red Circle with white X in task bar [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hello everyone.
I've come for some badly needed help and see that I am not alone in this.
Very persistent infection here, whereby a red circle with a white x appears in my task bar and the following message keeps appearing within seconds from each other:
"Your computer is infected windows has detected spyware infection! it is recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most up to date antispyware for you. Click here to protect your computer from spyware."

The message appears to be an authentic Windows Security warning and upon following the link (clicking the red circle) the evidence of the sham becomes obvious with the advert asking for a purchase to proceed to clean the system of the errors it has found.

It gets more challenging. In the past when troubleshooting, I've taken snapshots of my registry with Spybot but now my program won't even start up? I can see the little icon for it in the taskbar and can open everything else associated with this software except for the main screen. I even attempted to download and install AVG anti virus, but that to craps out before installation. I also have Ad Aware (the free version) and only that will open up okay for me. I hope this is one weapon in my diminishing arsenal that can serve a purpose in my fight.
Thanks for any help in advance and I look forward to beating this with you

Advertisements

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello ugrinwa, and welcome to Geeks to Go. :)

Click here to download HJTInstall.exe
  • Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
  • Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
  • Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
  • DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Edited by Jimmy2012, 05 July 2008 - 09:49 PM.

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy 2012

It looks like this malware has the upper hand (so far) I've followed your instructions and although the icon appears on my desktop it fails to load just as was the case for some other tools that I wanted to run (ie Spybot SD) It gets worse as now, when I follow any link on IE I am redirected to a page that looks like it part of the same "purchase software scam" I've attached an image for you to see as this is what always pops up now. This is actually my second time typing this to you since it prevents me from sending it immediately.

Please please help me rid this.
I recall creating a system restore point about a year ago. Do you think I should give that a try? Not sure what the consequences might be to files I've worked on since then but anything is better (there it goes again) then that annoying alert pop up.

Thanksfor replying so promptly.
ugrinwa

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy 2012

It looks like this malware has the upper hand (so far) I've followed your instructions and although the icon appears on my desktop it fails to load just as was the case for some other tools that I wanted to run (ie Spybot SD) It gets worse as now, when I follow any link on IE I am redirected to a page that looks like it part of the same "purchase software scam" I've attached an image for you to see as this is what always pops up now. This is actually my second time typing this to you since it prevents me from sending it immediately.

I recall creating a system restore point about a year ago. Do you think I should give that a try? Not sure what the consequences might be to files I've worked on since then but anything is better (there it goes again) then that annoying alert pop up.

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy 2012

ugrinwa

Attached Thumbnails

• help1.JPG

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy 2012

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy 2012

ugrinwa

Attached Thumbnails

• help1.JPG

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I apoligize to the moderator and anyone else reading this post for the consecutive replies. My browser was not letting me advance to teh next window but I guess by the looks of things it did in fact post.
This is why I've come to geekstogo for help...

Attached Thumbnails

• help1.JPG

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Kept reading and saw somewhere to rename HJ.exe. That changed the icon from a avatar like man to some explosive icon which I recognized. The program still failed to open but after bringing up windows task manager window and arbitrarily killing processes I was able to launch it.
Here is my log.
I'm I seeing light?

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:04:12 PM, on 7/7/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\aspimgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\FxSvr2.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\HJT\thisis jack.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: eBay Toolbar - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [XP SecurityCenter] "C:\Program Files\XPSecurityCenter\xpsecuritycenter.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [braviax] braviax.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe AcRdB7_0_5 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IncrediMail] C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://edits.mywebse...html?p=ZCfox000
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new background tab - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\Components\en-us\msntabres.dll.mui/229?ec76e439a2ae4164aa42d9b384b517fd
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new foreground tab - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\Components\en-us\msntabres.dll.mui/230?ec76e439a2ae4164aa42d9b384b517fd
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://download.mcaf...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {556DDE35-E955-11D0-A707-000000521957} - http://www.xblock.co...clean_micro.exe
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} - http://download.mcaf...,26/mcgdmgr.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: cru629.dat
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

--
End of file - 6366 bytes

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello ugrinwa,
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

I recall creating a system restore point about a year ago. Do you think I should give that a try?

Right now there is no need to do that, we will take care of the infection on your computer. :)

STEP 1
Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.
  • Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum.
STEP 2
Please download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri) to your Desktop.

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

**If the tool fails to launch from the Desktop, please move SmitfraudFix.exe directly to the root of the system drive (usually C:), and launch from there.

Note : process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.
http://www.beyondlog...processutil.htm

STEP 3
Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
In your next reply please have these logs.
The SDFix log
The SmitFraudFix log
And the DSS main.txt and extra.txt

Advertisements

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy2012
Thanks for your speedy reply.
Here are the four logs as per your instructions:

SDFix (Report.txt)

SDFix: Version 1.203
Run by Jack on Tue 07/08/2008 at 23:02

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Name :
aspimgr

Path :
C:\WINDOWS\system32\aspimgr.exe

aspimgr - Deleted

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\WINDOWS\braviax.exe - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\s32.txt - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\braviax.exe - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\delself.bat - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\ws386.ini - Deleted

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-07-08 23:08:56
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aim6.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1141085238\\ee\\AOLServiceHost.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1141085238\\ee\\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Logitech Desktop Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgemc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1141085238\\ee\\AOLServiceHost.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1141085238\\ee\\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Logitech Desktop Messenger"

Remaining Files :

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Mon 28 Jan 2008 1,404,240 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot\SDUpdate.exe"
Mon 28 Jan 2008 5,146,448 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot\SpybotSD.exe"
Mon 28 Jan 2008 2,097,488 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot\TeaTimer.exe"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Sun 27 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\ab59ac72525ea90a47679441587835c9\BIT14.tmp"
Tue 6 May 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\fd0264849c01086f3c6b505dc02dbd44\BITA.tmp"

Finished!

SmitFraudFix Log

SmitFraudFix v2.329

Scan done at 23:22:01.51, Tue 07/08/2008
Run from C:\HJT\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in normal mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Process

C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Jack

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\Jack\FAVORI~1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» IEDFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

IEDFix
Credits: Malware Analysis & Diagnostic
Code: S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» VACFix

VACFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 404Fix

404Fix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"="cru629.dat"
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=dword:00000001

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Userinit"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe,"
"System"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Rustock

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

Description: Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport
DNS Server Search Order: 64.71.255.198

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{63F9FA69-57BF-4C9B-9FF0-21309A05F716}: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{63F9FA69-57BF-4C9B-9FF0-21309A05F716}: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{63F9FA69-57BF-4C9B-9FF0-21309A05F716}: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{63F9FA69-57BF-4C9B-9FF0-21309A05F716}: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=64.71.255.198

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning for wininet.dll infection

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

DSS Main.txt and extra.txt Logs

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Jack on 2008-07-08 23:42:44
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- HijackThis (run as Jack.exe) ------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 23:42:49, on 7/8/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot\TeaTimer.exe
C:\HJT\dss.exe
C:\HJT\Jack.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: eBay Toolbar Helper - {22D8E815-4A5E-4dfb-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: eBay Toolbar - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe AcRdB7_0_5 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZCfox000
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new background tab - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\Components\en-us\msntabres.dll.mui/229?ec76e439a2ae4164aa42d9b384b517fd
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new foreground tab - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\Components\en-us\msntabres.dll.mui/230?ec76e439a2ae4164aa42d9b384b517fd
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://download.mcaf...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {556DDE35-E955-11D0-A707-000000521957} - http://www.xblock.co...clean_micro.exe
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} - http://download.mcaf...,26/mcgdmgr.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

--
End of file - 6846 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-06-08 and 2008-07-08 -----------------------------

2008-07-08 22:59:20 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2008-07-08 01:03:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Spybot
2008-07-08 00:01:41 0 d--h----- C:\$AVG8.VAULT$
2008-07-07 22:21:13 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Avg
2008-07-07 21:36:52 0 d-------- C:\HJT
2008-07-04 22:32:27 18621 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ywudenijig.pif
2008-07-04 22:32:27 17358 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\kecowa.sys
2008-07-04 22:32:27 17280 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\natixuvary.exe
2008-07-04 22:32:27 19850 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\ehekilyx.reg
2008-07-04 22:32:27 19926 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\yreqezypy.dll
2008-07-04 22:32:27 12620 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\uwuwysovi.scr
2008-07-04 22:32:27 17847 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ubuxeko.dll
2008-07-04 22:32:27 13407 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fidi.dll
2008-07-04 22:32:27 14592 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ipeg.exe
2008-07-04 22:15:44 910336 --a------ C:\vx2cleaner.dll
2008-07-04 22:15:44 164864 --a------ C:\UNWISE.EXE
2008-07-04 22:09:47 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\AVGTOOLBAR
2008-07-04 22:09:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\AVG
2008-07-04 22:09:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2008-07-01 21:13:16 2564 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp.reg
2008-07-01 20:43:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\XPSecurityCenter
2008-07-01 20:38:43 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-07-01 20:19:58 19324 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\qyqidepun.reg
2008-07-01 20:19:57 13571 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\uxegozo.vbs
2008-07-01 20:19:57 13470 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dutesow.scr
2008-07-01 20:19:57 17368 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\opoton.reg
2008-07-01 20:19:57 18754 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\lufyjym.com
2008-07-01 20:19:57 15182 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\tixylu.bin
2008-07-01 20:19:57 10216 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ikeqehowa.scr
2008-07-01 20:19:57 15898 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\kafys.vbs
2008-07-01 20:19:57 16531 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\fapub.dll

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-07-07 23:19:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2008-07-07 20:31:12 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\WholeSecurity
2008-07-04 22:32:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-07-04 22:32:27 13356 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\ujotoguzor.dl
2008-07-04 22:32:27 13464 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\pepupo.ban
2008-07-04 22:32:27 14326 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\zugunut.lib
2008-07-04 22:32:27 17990 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fijivicesa.db
2008-07-01 20:19:57 10268 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\yfucojydu.ban
2008-07-01 20:19:57 17468 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\nebotul.ban

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ATIPTA"="C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe" [04/05/2005 22:05]
"dla"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [11/16/2004 02:05]
"BCMSMMSG"="BCMSMMSG.exe" [08/29/2003 05:59 C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe]
"LVCOMSX"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE" [07/19/2005 18:32]
"LogitechVideoRepair"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe" [06/08/2005 16:24]
"LogitechVideoTray"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe" [06/08/2005 16:14]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe" [06/07/2005 00:46]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [02/16/2007 10:54]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [03/02/2007 15:24]
"eBayToolbar"="C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe" [03/13/2008 14:30]
"AVG8_TRAY"="C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe" [07/07/2008 22:51]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"LDM"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe" [03/18/2007 19:32]
"LogitechSoftwareUpdate"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" [06/08/2005 15:44]
"updateMgr"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" [08/18/2005 11:49]
"IncrediMail"="C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe" []
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\Program Files\Spybot\TeaTimer.exe" [01/28/2008 11:43]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [9/23/2005 11:05:26 PM]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [3/18/2007 7:32:08 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"appinit_dlls"=cru629.dat

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vds]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ImInstaller_IncrediMail]
C:\DOCUME~1\Jack\LOCALS~1\Temp\ImInstaller\IncrediMail\incredimail_install.exe -startup -product IncrediMail

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE" /background

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
Usnsvc usnsvc

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-07-08 23:43:15 ------------

Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Intel® Pentium® M processor 1400MHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 69%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 511.23 MiB / 157.89 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 1248.17 MiB / 915.61 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1938.93 MiB

C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 55.85 GiB total, 38.05 GiB free.
D: is CDROM (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - IC25N060ATMR04-0 - 55.89 GiB - 2 partitions
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 39.19 MiB
\PARTITION1 (bootable) - Installable File System - 55.85 GiB - C:

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is disabled.

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free v8.0 (AVG Technologies)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aim6.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1140721837\\ee\\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgemc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=KITCHEN
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Jack
LOGONSERVER=\\KITCHEN
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0905
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Jack\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Jack\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=KITCHEN
USERNAME=Jack
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Jack
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Jack (admin)
Selma (admin)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> C:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Ad-Aware 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Flash Player Plugin --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Reader 7.0.5 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70500000002}
Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{4BDFD2CE-6329-42E4-9801-9B3D1F10D79B}
AOL Instant Messenger --> C:\Program Files\AIM\uninstll.exe -LOG= C:\Program Files\AIM\install.log -OEM=
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility --> C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe
ATI Control Panel --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\setup.exe"
ATI Display Driver --> rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
AVG Free 8.0 --> C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
BCM V.92 56K Modem --> C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMU.exe quiet
Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{52504CE6-E909-4113-B232-4AFEC6543A61} /l1033
Broadcom Gigabit Integrated Controller --> MsiExec.exe /X{B7F54262-AB66-44B3-88BF-9FC69941B643}
C-Major Audio --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
Canon i950 --> C:\WINDOWS\System32\CNMCP4d.exe "-PRINTERNAMECanon i950" "-HELPERDLLC:\BJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon i950 Installer\Inst2\cnmis.dll" "-RCDLLC:\BJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon i950 Installer\Inst2\cnmi0409.dll"
CleanUp! --> C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\uninstall.exe
DivX Codec --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo! --> C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DB5FD00-BB93-4AF3-B925-77DAA0E4E2F4}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo! -removeonly
HijackThis 2.0.2 --> "C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
iTunes --> MsiExec.exe /I{01B51908-02EF-453B-87A9-815182E8C2F2}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
Lavasoft VX2 Cleaner --> C:\UNWISE.EXE C:\INSTALL.LOG
Logitech Desktop Messenger --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{900B1197-53F5-4F46-A882-2CFFFE2EEDCB}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Logitech QuickCam Software --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C43048A9-742C-4DAD-90D2-E3B53C9DB825}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Logitech® Camera Driver --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDRV\BIN\SETUP.EXE" UNINSTALL REMOVEPROMPT
Macromedia Flash Player 8 --> RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\swflash.inf,DefaultUninstall,5
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 --> MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable --> MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Mozilla Firefox (1.5.0.12) --> C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\uninstall\uninstall.exe /ua "1.5.0.12 (en-US)"
Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.14) --> C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
Pacific Poker --> C:\PROGRA~1\PACIFI~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\PACIFI~1\INSTALL.LOG
PokerStars.net --> C:\Program Files\PokerStars.NET\Uninstall.EXE /u:"PokerStars.net"
PowerDVD --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{5E863175-E85D-44A6-8968-82507D34AE7F}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Smart Menus (Windows Live Toolbar) --> MsiExec.exe /X{F084395C-40FB-4DB3-981C-B51E74E1E83D}
Sonic DLA --> MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Spybot - Search & Destroy --> "C:\Program Files\Spybot\unins000.exe"
Tabbed Browsing (Windows Live Toolbar) --> MsiExec.exe /X{47FBF7F9-FBD3-43EF-823B-7684D56C1962}
Tetris --> "C:\Program Files\Tetris\unins000.exe"
Windows Live Messenger --> MsiExec.exe /I{FCE50DB8-C610-4C42-BE5C-193F46C6F812}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant --> MsiExec.exe /I{22B3CC30-77B8-419C-AA4B-F571FDF5D66D}
Windows Live Toolbar --> "C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\UnInstall.exe" {D5A145FC-D00C-4F1A-9119-EB4D9D659750}
Windows Live Toolbar --> MsiExec.exe /X{D5A145FC-D00C-4F1A-9119-EB4D9D659750}
Windows Live Toolbar Extension (Windows Live Toolbar) --> MsiExec.exe /X{341201D4-4F61-4ADB-987E-9CCE4D83A58D}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
World Poker Championship (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\World Poker Championship\uninstall.exe"

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type3563 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 11:29:40 PM
Event ID/Source: 11 / crypt32
Event Description:
Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....uthrootstl.cab> with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Event Record #/Type3562 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 11:29:40 PM
Event ID/Source: 11 / crypt32
Event Description:
Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....uthrootstl.cab> with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Event Record #/Type3558 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 10:25:20 PM
Event ID/Source: 1002 / Application Hang
Event Description:
Hanging application SpybotSD.exe, version 1.5.2.20, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type3557 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 10:25:19 PM
Event ID/Source: 1002 / Application Hang
Event Description:
Hanging application SpybotSD.exe, version 1.5.2.20, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type3547 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/07/2008 10:33:44 PM
Event ID/Source: 0 / SDWinSec.exe
Event Description:
The service process could not connect to the service controller

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type49813 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 11:06:57 PM
Event ID/Source: 7026 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
Beep

Event Record #/Type49810 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 11:06:24 PM
Event ID/Source: 7000 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The X4HSX32 service failed to start due to the following error:
%%3

Event Record #/Type49807 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 10:58:48 PM
Event ID/Source: 10005 / DCOM
Event Description:
DCOM got error "%%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with arguments ""
in order to run the server:
{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}

Event Record #/Type49806 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 10:58:46 PM
Event Description:
DCOM got error "%%1084" attempting to start the service netman with arguments ""
{BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

Event Record #/Type49805 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 07/08/2008 10:58:08 PM
Event Description:
DCOM got error "%%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with arguments ""
{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-07-08 23:30:18 ------------

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello ugrinwa,

I do not see a Firewall on your computer. A firewall can help protect you from Hackers and some types of Malware. I recommend you download a firewall. Here are 2 to chose from(both are free).
Comodo
Zone Alarm
Out of these 2 I would recommend Comodo, please only install one firewall at a time. If you need any help installing/using one of these firewalls please let me know.

STEP 1
While TeaTimer is an excellent tool for the prevention of spyware, it can sometimes prevent HijackThis from fixing certain things.
Please disable TeaTimer for now until you are clean. TeaTimer can be re-activated once your HijackThis log is clean.
  • Open Spybot Search & Destroy.
  • In the Mode menu click "Advanced mode" if not already selected.
  • Choose "Yes" at the Warning prompt.
  • Expand the "Tools" menu.
  • Click "Resident".
  • Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
  • In the File menu click "Exit" to exit Spybot Search & Destroy.
STEP 2
Please reopen HijackThis and click on Do a system scan only.And put a check next to the following entries.

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZCfox000

Once you have the checks in those entries please make sure all open windows are closed(keep HijackThis open) and click fix checked on HijackThis. A box will open up asking if you want to fix the selected items, please click yes. After you have fixed those entires you can close HijackThis.

Please download the OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ywudenijig.pif
    C:\WINDOWS\kecowa.sys
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\natixuvary.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\ehekilyx.reg
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\yreqezypy.dll
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\uwuwysovi.scr
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ubuxeko.dll
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fidi.dll
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ipeg.exe
    C:\Program Files\XPSecurityCenter
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\qyqidepun.reg
    C:\WINDOWS\uxegozo.vbs
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dutesow.scr
    C:\WINDOWS\opoton.reg
    C:\WINDOWS\lufyjym.com
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\tixylu.bin
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ikeqehowa.scr
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\kafys.vbs
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\fapub.dll
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\ujotoguzor.dl
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\pepupo.ban
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\zugunut.lib
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fijivicesa.db
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\yfucojydu.ban
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\nebotul.ban
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

STEP 3
Please rescan with DSS. To do this please double click on dss.exe and follow any prompts. When it is done it will open up one notepad main.txt. Please copy/paste the text in main.txt in your next reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~
In your next reply please have these logs.
The OTMoveIt2 log
And the DSS main.txt

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Thanks Jimmy2012.

I will follow your instructions shortly. In the meantime taking you up on a previous response I have a quick question. Yes you are right that there was no firewall currently on, but this was because I turned off the firewall from windows security options since I could no longer tell based on the similarities between the spam virus messages and the real thing. I will follow you advice and obtain Comodo. Should I do that right away or wait till we finish cleaning/fixing?

Secondly, what about purchasing a hardware firewall/router? Does this serve the same protection as just the software option or more/less?

Will post back after I follow these next steps.
So far you've made this a walk in the park for e and I appreciate that!

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello ugrinwa,

I will follow you advice and obtain Comodo. Should I do that right away or wait till we finish cleaning/fixing?

You can install Comodo now. :)

Secondly, what about purchasing a hardware firewall/router? Does this serve the same protection as just the software option or more/less?

I don't see any need to buy that, Comodo should be fine for you.

ugrinwa

ugrinwa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Jimmy2012,

Here are the two logs
I've also now installed Comodo but have the feeling that I should disable it until we resolve this issue since it is asking me during the checks if I want to continue...
Thus far I always selected "yes" and even "allow trusted application" when the firewall kept interupting.
Well I hope I've followed along correctly up until now and hope these log files assist you.

One last thing, I should mention that my PC today for some reason was running slower then yesterday and just to mention a yellow shield was aking me to download updates on my pc (in the task bar) I selected yes since it looked authentic unlike the others, and when the status bar did not move I cancelled and was notified that the updates (Microsoftanti-virus protection) could not complete. I hope this is not that nasty pop up again. BTW, since we did the last set of instructions (from yesterday) no more pop ups :)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ywudenijig.pif moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\kecowa.sys moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\natixuvary.exe moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ehekilyx.reg moved successfully.
LoadLibrary failed for C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\yreqezypy.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\yreqezypy.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\yreqezypy.dll moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\uwuwysovi.scr moved successfully.
LoadLibrary failed for C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ubuxeko.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ubuxeko.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ubuxeko.dll moved successfully.
LoadLibrary failed for C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fidi.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fidi.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fidi.dll moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ipeg.exe moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\XPSecurityCenter\Microsoft.VC80.CRT moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\XPSecurityCenter moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qyqidepun.reg moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\uxegozo.vbs moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dutesow.scr moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\opoton.reg moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\lufyjym.com moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\tixylu.bin moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\ikeqehowa.scr moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\kafys.vbs moved successfully.
LoadLibrary failed for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\fapub.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\fapub.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\fapub.dll moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ujotoguzor.dl moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\pepupo.ban moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\zugunut.lib moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\fijivicesa.db moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\yfucojydu.ban moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\nebotul.ban moved successfully.

OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer - Version 1.0.4.3 log created on 07102008_005333

Run by Jack on 2008-07-10 00:58:17
Computer is in Normal Mode.

-- HijackThis (run as Jack.exe) ------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 00:59:11, on 7/10/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\HJT\dss.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Jack\Desktop\Jack.exe

O2 - BHO: eBay Toolbar Helper - {22D8E815-4A5E-4dfb-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [COMODO Firewall Pro] "C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe" -h
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: COMODO Firewall Pro Helper Service (cmdAgent) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe

--
End of file - 6965 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-06-10 and 2008-07-10 -----------------------------

2008-07-09 23:37:43 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\Comodo
2008-07-09 23:37:37 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\comodo
2008-07-09 23:37:24 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\COMODO
2008-07-08 22:59:20 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2008-07-08 01:03:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Spybot
2008-07-08 00:01:41 0 d--h----- C:\$AVG8.VAULT$
2008-07-07 22:21:13 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Avg
2008-07-07 21:36:52 0 d-------- C:\HJT
2008-07-04 22:15:44 910336 --a------ C:\vx2cleaner.dll
2008-07-04 22:15:44 164864 --a------ C:\UNWISE.EXE
2008-07-04 22:09:47 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\AVGTOOLBAR
2008-07-04 22:09:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\AVG
2008-07-04 22:09:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2008-07-01 21:13:16 2564 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp.reg
2008-07-01 20:38:43 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-07-10 00:54:23 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-07-09 23:28:57 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Application Data\WholeSecurity
2008-07-07 23:19:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ATIPTA"="C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe" [04/05/2005 22:05]
"dla"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [11/16/2004 02:05]
"BCMSMMSG"="BCMSMMSG.exe" [08/29/2003 05:59 C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe]
"LVCOMSX"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE" [07/19/2005 18:32]
"LogitechVideoRepair"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe" [06/08/2005 16:24]
"LogitechVideoTray"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe" [06/08/2005 16:14]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe" [06/07/2005 00:46]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [02/16/2007 10:54]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [03/02/2007 15:24]
"eBayToolbar"="C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe" [03/13/2008 14:30]
"AVG8_TRAY"="C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe" [07/07/2008 22:51]
"COMODO Firewall Pro"="C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe" [07/09/2008 23:37]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"LDM"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe" [03/18/2007 19:32]
"LogitechSoftwareUpdate"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" [06/08/2005 15:44]
"updateMgr"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" [08/18/2005 11:49]
"IncrediMail"="C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe" []

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [9/23/2005 11:05:26 PM]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [3/18/2007 7:32:08 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vds]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ImInstaller_IncrediMail]
C:\DOCUME~1\Jack\LOCALS~1\Temp\ImInstaller\IncrediMail\incredimail_install.exe -startup -product IncrediMail

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE" /background

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
Usnsvc usnsvc

*Newly Created Service* - CMDAGENT
*Newly Created Service* - CMDGUARD
*Newly Created Service* - CMDHLP
*Newly Created Service* - INSPECT

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-07-10 00:59:57 ------------