Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Registry infection

• Please log in to reply

balooski

balooski

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi there I would put a hijack this log if I could but my computer won't allow me to execute it or run most files for that matter. It keeps saying that windows cannot find file, and gives me the option of looking for the file via the net, and safe mode is no different. I have Micro Pc-cillin and it allows me to use it but it hasn't found anything wrong. I tried to use spybot but the same problem occurs where it won't let me execute the files. It appears the files are missing, but they aren't ! If that makes sense? My MSCONFIG, REGEDIT, and system restore appear to missing as well, and I cannot access them through the run file.

Somebody please help me, its driving me nuts.

Advertisements