Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hey - Any info on this?

• Please log in to reply

configurethat

configurethat

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have Corel installed on my computer and many other applications. Recently some of the windows inside this program have begun to shrink. The text editing window, instead of being 5 inches wide is now about 1 1/2" wide. So, my options in the window are no longer available. These are not expandable windows. A
computer geek guy in my area told me this might be a specific file in the program that has become corrupt. I have newer versions of the program but just love to use this one and there is no more tech support for it. Give me some advise if you can.... thanks

Advertisements

R2vicious

R2vicious

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Is there a repair option in Corel's files?

Should be under C:\program Files\Corel or something similar.

If there is a repair option test it out. See if it sets everything back to default.