Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help me in choosing web hosting

• Please log in to reply

0xyGen

0xyGen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Advertisements

hiloh2o

hiloh2o

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
hello. I use 50webs.com

I think maybe you are looking for some more space. but I at least wanted to let you know its an option. Its great because they have free hosting and packages and none of them have any banners or advertisements.
It depends on what your looking for.
http://50webs.com/webhosting.html

I am at work right now. but when I get home I will check my book marks. I used to have book marked a site that had pages and pages of web hosting and the price/storage/bandwidth and advertisment on page. I hope I can find it again. and Ill reply again.

Hope this helps

Christy

ranveer

ranveer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
any one can sugest a cheap web hosting sites

rascal27

rascal27

• Pip
  • 7 posts

any one can sugest a cheap web hosting sites

hi,i suggest you 9cubehosting.com providing good and reliable service with some better features...they providing linux hosting with unlimited space,e-mail and traffic etc and also free stuffs like blogs,forums,gallery and more..if you interested check for more reliable plans...