Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for help to set the keyword for website!

• Please log in to reply

fisher_jon

fisher_jon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,
I’m new in online business and looking for a help to give good keyword to my website so that I can get good traffic. I know the correct keyword helps in increasing the online business. If you people have any idea in this or you may have any experience that can help me in selecting the correct key word then please suggest me. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Advertisements

Tissue

Tissue

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
do you no how to make key words? i need help on that and i dont no if thats what your asking or if you want some keyword suggestions. if you no how to do the key words please tell me.Does it go in the meta tag?

crucialclick

crucialclick

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm not sure what "making keywords" actually means.

I have a feeling you both are way to green to really understand what to do. I think your best bet would be to do some SEO research on Google. You will never get a complete enough response here unless someone is willing to provide a soup-to-nuts SEO education.

You need to spend some serious time learning about it, or consider hiring someone who understands it better if you have the budget to do so.

kfawcett

kfawcett

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Take a look at this article removed spammy link

Edited by sari, 26 January 2010 - 08:33 AM.

loki16

loki16

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
what are your most important products/services?