Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Black screen on Aoc 19mvwk widescreen LCD display

• Please log in to reply

lindyx

lindyx

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello, I am trying get a Aoc 19mvwk widescreen LCD display to work for a friend on my computer. once in a while during bootup it says "No signal going to sleep". and the screen goes black. Power lite is on.
I can't enter the monitor menu as the screen is black.
I am using the VGA input.
The monitor also has a digital input. (DVI-D)
I downloaded and installed the drivers from AOC on my machine.
A CRT monitor works fine.
I have tried other resolutions.
He said this happened last week after a windows update.
I also updated my machine. thanks

Edited by lindyx, 14 July 2008 - 06:44 PM.

Advertisements

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
If you can't enter the monitor menu, the On Screen Display, the monitor is probably bad.

Can you use it on another computer?

jessce2011

jessce2011

• Pip
  • 1 posts
May be the monitor is bad...

Today, Shining has developed more than 20 designs of LCD advertising playerin full sizes from 8inches to 52inches and different functions media player boxes. Our main products include: Stand-alone LCD ad players, Open frame LCD video display, Touch screen LCD video player, Body sensor advertising monitor, Kiosk LCD advertiser, LCD Bus advertising screens, digital LCD player with calendar, Advertisement players with bar-code scanner, Network ad displayer (include 3G / GPRS / WIFI / Wired Network)...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Shining Display - Shining is specialized on LCD advertising players, with ten different classical designs including all standard sizes from 7inch to 55inch for your choosing. Moreover, Shining is always willing to be your "production base", offerring support on various requirements for all kinds of projects, whatever in software or hardware. Our aim is to make your design idea become reality.

Edited by jessce2011, 07 July 2011 - 10:48 PM.