XP ERROR CODE 2352
Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:14 PM
Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:33 PM
Part 4: Extract the Cabinet.dll File
To extract the Cabinet.dll file from the Windows CD, use one of the following procedures, as appropriate for your operating system. For additional information about how to use System File Checker to extract a file, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
129605 (http://support.micro...b/129605/EN-US/) How to Extract Original Compressed Windows Files
1. Start Microsoft Windows Explorer.
2. Copy the Extract.exe file from the System folder of your Microsoft Office CD1 to the Desktop folder on your computer.
3. Click Start, and then click Run.
4. In the Open box, type cmd, and then press ENTER.
5. At the command prompt, type the following
and then press ENTER, where drive is your CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive.
6. After the file is extracted, type exit at the command prompt, and then press ENTER.
Once that has completed, please reboot your pc before attempting to install adobe products.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users