Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ups port and download pics from camera...PLEASE help me someone!

• Please log in to reply

allme

allme

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i was able to download pics from my camera...HP photosmart m537 and now i cant. when i plug camera into port nothing happens.i do not have the scanner and camera wizard to pick from anymore. it says my ups connection is off.how do i get it back..please respond asap for i have pics to download now! thanks!!

Edited by allme, 16 July 2008 - 11:28 PM.

Advertisements

allme

allme

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i posted a question yesterday on the ups ports and how come my pics want download...it says my camera is not connected and i no it is...it says the cord is not plugged in...no power sorce under ups tab on the power options under control panel...what do i do...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
first of all do NOT start more than one post about the same problem it won't help you get answers

SECOND

do you mean USB?... have you tried plugging the camera into a different USB port? have you tried plugging the camera into a different computer all together? did the camera come with any software or driver disks?