Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD need help

• Please log in to reply

snooplove

snooplove

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Guys i have deleted every program is not needed for the pc and i have done system restore but nothing can do something.
The symptoms are:Bsod basically 0X0000008E and 0x00000050
Pc crashes when start up.
And it restarts alone.
Please guys some help i don't know what's happening with that pc but everything started when installed a game called Command and conquer 3 my pc could play it easily for the first two days but the third Bsod start and Pc crashes too(restarts alone started yesterday)and i have unistalled this and Call of duty 2 but this never had problems for two years now.
Please help!!!

Advertisements

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Don't post logs here

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Guys i found that to stop BSOD i have to delete EVERY program i have which pc don't need.I will keep it like this to prevent from making more dmg until you found what can i do.

Zahra

Zahra

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Did you try this ?!
If not, try it please.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I try that site but as i have read is talking about 0x00000050 after installing service pack 1 but from when i bought the pc i have service pack 2 so i don't that might help i went until you write "ren %systemroot% and something else but my pc couldn't find them.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
A and when i have Bsod i read bettwen "chinese" words the word Bios could the bsod caused by faulty bios settings i am just telling some ideads i don't know.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Guys as i see you can't help me fixing it but answer me:if i do format will that fix all the problems i don't care about losing programs or anything i have them in cd?

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I have done format and it was looking fine but after a week the problem was the same but i didn't see any Blue screen of death only that my pc was restarting alone and now i can't open it because the load up of the windows does not appear i think that i have to repair my pc.Please help.