Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Outlook 2003 Reminder Issue

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I keep my email in a personal (pst) folder. Mails drops into the folder from a corporate MS mail server. I have a corporate "mailbox" folder. This is where mail first originates once received. When I used my personal folder calendar for my appointments and events the reminder settings worked as designed. In order to have my calendar appointments and events populate onto my Motorola Q9C, I am forced to use the mailbox calendar folder on the corporate server. Each time I create a new calendar appointment or event, or I accept an incoming invitation with a reminder set I receive the following error message..."The reminder for <appt. name> will not appear because the item is not in your calendar or task folder. Is that ok?" Well no it is not. I also can not set a reminder default time in the corporate mailbox calendar folder as I can with the personal folder calendar folder.

Please advise. Thank you.