Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't progress through websites

• Please log in to reply

LadyLea

LadyLea

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Prior to installing AOL 10.0, my computer was function fine. I've uninstalled the AOL 10.0 because the I couldn't get past the blank "welcome" screen. Now I'm experiencing on certains websites (that I've connected with in the past) that I can not progress through the website. For instance, one website may ask for an answer in a drop down menu, I won't be able to access the drop down menu. Even though if I use my home computer I have no problem with the website. Another instance, It ask to "log in" before I could enter in the "guest" tab as the default to enter, now it won't do anything not even give me a message. Another site has given me Http 405 message. I went to the Microsoft help site, but told me to contact webmaster..again, if I have my laptop right next to me I can get on the website.

Any ideas ?

Advertisements