Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

TV for a Monitor

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I have a graphics card with an s-video out that I want to plug into a tube tv.(the big black box kind) I know it can be a little dangerous for the tv if it can't handle the output, but I'm just going to use it to watch dvds and play nes/snes games. I have a Radioshack RF Modulator and was wondering if I ran it through that first it would protect my tv and computer. Or if I need something else. I have an s-video to rca converter cable already.
  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP