Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free Internet Access

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TechSabre

TechSabre

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Excuse me, but it seems to me that you are being a slightly bit rude?

All we are trying to do is help you with what you are asking - we volunteer to help here and you don't appear to be appreciating this. This topic does seem to be going nowhere.

Heres the answer to your question straight out:

You can not get free Internet. You must pay to use it.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Aarrrr Moderator Uncle , gusa kyu hota ho! Aap ke marzee , chalo ish topic ko close karo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........actually mujhe bhi jada timepass karne ka shock nai hai!!!!!.......................

But thanx for all the information!!!

since i can't translate that i can only assume that it's verbally abusive and probably not family friendly....you came here asking questions...we tried to answer them to the best of our knowledge...if you want to be abusive...that's fine...however making that decision means you get to be abusive elsewhere.

abuse of anyone (ESPECIALLY STAFF) will not be tolerated.

have fun, good luck