Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Leif Needs help with operating system problem!

• Please log in to reply

Leifgreen

Leifgreen

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Due to a Malware attack, my computer had had errors. The Mal-ware is cleaned, thanks to andrewuk, and because he asked me to post my software issues here, I'm requesting your unforgettable help, Geeks on the go! ^_^

At start up, the task bar will remain an empty dark blue bar with no contents. After a short loading time, it will load back up, and any programs attempted to run before so freeze.

Also, in an attempt to install SUPERAnti-spyware, an error message occurs, saying:
"The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."

EDIT: Thanks to the Blessings of God, following the information here: http://www.softwaret...-wont-work.html Resulted in returning my Windows installation service back to Awesomeness! ^_^

Does anyone here know what's wrong?

Thanks Geeks on the go! Be Blessed! ^_^

- Little preacher man.

Edited by Leifgreen, 23 July 2008 - 01:15 PM.

Advertisements