Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"Application has crashed, application will now terminate"

• Please log in to reply

HarryX

HarryX

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Okay, everytime i install sims2, it's fine and i play the game perfectly well.
i install sims2 nightlife perfectly well but when it gets to the game loading window i get that message. I have no idea why.
My computer was able to play this before, but i uninstalled it as my computer had no room for this so it had to be removed.
Could this be an issue?
My drivers are also up to date before you ask about that.
Before, i couldn't install sims2 as a had a big red X come up on the screen everytime i put the disk in, but then my computer had an incident which all my files were deleted and sims2 worked at a price. But that's a different topic and i am still very unsure on what has happened, if you want to help me with this issue too, message me or give an indication and i will start a new topic.

Help will be highly appreciated,
HarryX

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Please start a new topic in the WIndows xp forums.