Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Smart Sync Pro

• Please log in to reply

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
I got Smartsync pro free with my Netgear stoarge central manager last year, it installed and works fine on all of my pc's apart from this one,

i got ropund to installing it last week, the netgear storage works finebut smartsync pro is the problem,
Because it came free with the netgear Box, you have to enter the netgear Product serial code as the registration code, This worked fine on all my other computers but now its just keeps telling me that the codes wrong... :)

I have tried different variations of the code.. E.g chanigng 1 to I ect but nothing works, ive read that quite a few people are ahving or had this problem but i cant seem to find how they fixed it (if they did) anywhere...

Also i tried sendiing the smart sync company any email but i always get an error with it and its says its something to do with there site.

Any help would be apriceated!

SpuD

Advertisements

ScittS

ScittS

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
:) They didn't fall into that big Black Chasm alot of software companies have, did they? :)

Or did they get bought or traded to another. I'm not familiar with them, just throwing ideas at you!!

:) Good Luck!!!

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
haha, i hope not!

there website is still up and running and it dosent look as id theyve been traded off...

http://www.smartsync.com/