Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

defrag and system restore will not run

• Please log in to reply

chad_n_jo

chad_n_jo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
system restore has been turned off restarted turned back on several times I wait. Nuttn my defrag program stopped working this past week, i have a 17 yr old kid in frostwire and itunes all the [bleep] time and i have warned him repeatedly watch what your downloading. Im almost sure theres nothing in his music folder i ran a norton on it. thats another thing i bought the norton 3 yrs ago this yr i upgraded to the better protection. What the [bleep] did I do to this puter that these programs arent working. Ahhh I also have 180G 512 memory and the puter is just 2 yrs old. i clean constantly... Any body able to help with this. I have run other scans off the net xsoft reg cleaner yada yada. now Im to the point **** It baseball bat.... lol Thanx

Advertisements