Help needed to remove userinit.exe error from a laptop [RESOLVED]
Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:37 PM
Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:48 PM
Python22 is a programming language primarily for drivers.. Do you design drivers ? if not you can remove it
Now the best part of the day ----- Your log now appears clean
A good workman allways cleans up after himself so...Download and run this small programme and hit the cleanup button. It will remove all the programmes we have used plus itself
Now to get you off to a good start we will clean your restore points so that all the bad stuff is gone for good. Then if you need to restore at some stage you will be clean. There are several ways to reset your restore points, but this is my method:
- Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > System tools > System Restore.
- On the dialogue box that appears select Create a Restore Point
- Click NEXT
- Enter a name e.g. Clean
- Click CREATE
- Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > System tools > Disk Cleanup.
- In the Drop down box that appears select your main drive e.g. C
- Click OK
- The System will do some calculation and the display a dialogue box with TABS
- Select the More Options Tab.
- At the bottom will be a system restore box with a CLEANUP button click this
- Accept the Warning and select OK again, the program will close and you are done
Now that you are clean, to help protect your computer in the future I recommend that you get the following free program:
- SpywareBlaster to help prevent spyware from installing in the first place.
- SuperAntispyware Run weekly to keep your system clean
To keep your operating system up to date visit
To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read our little guide How did I get infected in the first place ?
Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:35 PM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users