Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OpenGL for Voodoo3AGP

• Please log in to reply

_Olam_

_Olam_

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello!

I'm looking for an updated version of OpenGL for my Voodoo3 AGP (16mb) 3dfx graphics card.

www.glsetup and www.3dfx.com don't seem to exist any more. The only other site I've found is:
http://www.opendrive...e-download.html

However as I'm in the UK (or I assume it's that) the download rate is 2kb and decreases rapidly. I am on 576k ADSL so it shouldn't be.

I am currently running an OpenGL version from my Quake3 game disc. However this version is outdated.

My computer recently suffered an attack and OpenGL became unusable so I had to reinstall it. Can anyone assist me in locating an updated version of OpenGL for my graphics card?

Thank you in advance. I've been browsing this forum for a while and have decided the word 'help' isn't storng enough.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well, with such an old card its hard to find drivers for it. after much googling you can try This

Starjax

_Olam_

_Olam_

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

well, with such an old card its hard to find drivers for it.  after much googling you can try This

Starjax

View Post

Sadly when I click 'Download now' a message pops up saying 'Document contains no data'. If you click the text saying 'If download does not start click here', you find it's not a link - it's just text.

Gah...