Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLEASE HELP! Adobe Audition 3.0

• Please log in to reply

Spectral

Spectral

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded Adobe Audition 3.0 yesterday, and it will not run properly. Please bare with me, as I'm inept when it comes to computers.

PART 1
http://rapidshare.co.....v3..part1.rar
PART 2
http://rapidshare.co.....v3..part2.rar
PART 3
http://rapidshare.co.....v3..part3.rar

These are what I downloaded.

I downloaded them, and opened them with Wincave.

They each had a folder called "crack" and "setup"

Crack didnt really do anything, and then I clicked setup in each of them, and the only one that loaded was "part 1"

"part 2 and 3" gave me an error message and did not set up

So once part1 was done downloading and the wizard said it was finished I had Abobe Audition 3.0 on my desktop, and I tried to open it, and got another error message.

Windows gave me a message saying soemthing about "Data Execution" and how it didn't want the file to open due to fear of viruses on the program. But, I looked further into that, and it said that if I want a paticular program to be exempt from the "Data Execution" thing, I could add it to a list and it should open. Well I did, and it didn't.

So, then the cherry on top

I wanted to uninstall it, and then I got an error message saying that it was not installed properly, so it can't uninstall it.

So I'm really lost, and would appreciate any help either uninstalling it completly and starting over, or getting it to run. I need this program on my PC.

Thanks Alot

P.S I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium.

Advertisements

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
Hi Spectral,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! Unfortunately, we are unable to help you with this issue. Please go out and buy Adobe Audition, as using the program without paying for a license is against the Adobe End User License Agreement (EULA). The Terms of Use of the forum, which you agreed to when you signed up, clearly states the reason for this.

The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally.

Let us know if you are still having troubles with a retail version of Adobe Audition. It's a great program, and I'm sure you'll enjoy using it as much as I do.

Edited by The Admiral, 09 August 2008 - 08:00 PM.