Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mmchost.dll

• Please log in to reply

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello and Hi every body.. Well this is my first time so i might not be able to post very well... Now this is what i wanna ask about

This thing occur from no where i ddnt know where it came in my PC but the problem is KAV search this file and deleted it now my internet is some how block i dont know what to do even i cant figur it out how to FIX this by useing Patches or some Regedit so im asking is there ny way to revocer the file or what should i do

I got some info from web site and other resources ill share it in

**Note #1**
If Malwarebytes doesn't remove them, you can try removing them manually.
Go to Start Menu > Run > type

cmd

Press OK then type or copy and paste these commands onto the cmd screen pressing Enter after each line:

sc stop sobicyt
sc delete sobicyt
sc stop tdxdowkc
sc delete tdxdowkc

exit

And delete these files:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Nobicyt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sobicyt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdxdowkc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\macidwe.exe

Also Download LSPFix:
http://www.cexx.org/LSPFix.exe
Run the LSPFix.exe.
Check the "I know what I'm doing" box.
In the Keep box you should see one or more instances of mmchost.dll.
Select every instance of mmchost.dll and move each one to the Remove box by clicking the >> button.
When you are done click Finish>>.

Once you've done that you then delete --> c:\windows\system32\mmchost.dll
Note: If you delete it before using LSPFix you'll lose your internet connection.

Alternatively, you can use combofix, or use it if problem persists.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Note #2**
Another alternative:
ComboFix by sUBs:(we need to look at the logfile afterwards)
http://download.blee...Bs/ComboFix.exe

You must download it to and run it from your Desktop
Now STOP all your monitoring programs (Antivirus/Antispyware, Guards and Shields) as they could easily interfere with ComboFix.
Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a log. Please save that log and attach it in your next reply along with a fresh HJT log
Re-enable all the programs that were disabled during the running of ComboFix..

Note:
Do not mouse-click combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Note #3**
http://www.geekstogo...-...l&p=1304020

Hello Kari and welcome at Geekstogo,

A malicious .DLL file is disrupting the LSP chain on your computer. We need to get rid of it.

1. Please download LSPFix from here.
2. Run the LSPFix.exe that you have just finished downloading.
3. Check the I know what I'm doing box.
4. In the Keep box you should see one or more instances of mmchost.dll.
5. Select every instance of mmchost.dll and move each one to the Remove box by clicking the >> button.
6. When you are done click Finish>>.

After that, please post a new Hijackthislog

Thunderbird1988

Please help me my internet isnot working please help sombody......?

Advertisements