Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mikomi webcam driver

• Please log in to reply

Tracy6669

Tracy6669

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have a Mikomi webcam but a few months ago had to reformat my computer and now i want to use my webcam i cant find the disc to reinstall the driver. I dont have the model of the webcam all i know is it is Mikomi. can i go and install Mikomi webcam driver or do i need the model

Advertisements

peter99

peter99

• PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
You really need the model number here is there site

http://www.mingjong..../bin/home.phtml

Tracy6669

Tracy6669

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi Peter call me stupid but i have already been on that site and i wasnt sure which model was meant to be the Mikomi model number so im really none the wiser lol im not very good with computers could you help please? x

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
If you can't find the model number then your only home really would be to contact them and see if they can id your model... without a model number to get the software all you have is a paperweight...

Tracy6669

Tracy6669

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
thank you very much for your help x