Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Manage web browsing

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I am responsible for a 20 XP workstation network connected to the internet through a "server", which is also running XP, but I also now have Windows Server 2003 on it.

As I am in Thailand, there is no point just using IE content advisor, as most of the Thai language sites have no content rating.

My aim is to organise things so that I can, ideally dynamically, check new web-sites that are being requested by the students from searches in order to preview them and accept/reject them for inclusion and viewing.

I would like something that uses wild-cards similar to IE Enhanced Security (*.ac.th is accepted automatically)

My question is: Is this, or at least some of it, possible either with XP or WS2003, and if so, how?