Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem With " Forund New Hardware Wizard "

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey there guys , how is it going , i hope good .
well i got a real annoying problem its about " Forund New Hardware Wizard " everytime when i am cleaning my system or doing something else i get this messages , i will show u some images :

this image is the message from " Forund New Hardware Wizard " :

Posted Image

this second image is what do i get when this message shows up : ( as u see i got all my drivers and i dont know about those yellows missing )

Posted Image

and the third image is the image what i get right at the bottom of my desktop ( at the right )

Posted Image

so now my question is how can i get that out of my system or is it something do i need ?
please explain me what should i do to get this out of my system and never comes back .

i will really appreciate ur help guys , thank u !

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Have you downloaded the latest drivers for your motherboard and peripherals?

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
mmm not sure i gonna be honest with u i dont remember and i never heard about it , can u tell me what to do and where can i download it , i will really appreciate it :) thx man

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Find the make and model of your motherboard. You can do this by taking the side of the case off and finding it printed on the board. Then we can know where to go and find drivers.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can u tell me where should i find it , if u dont mind ... i just forgot it :) im sorry.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
You can go and download WinAudit

After downlaoded and extracted run winaudit, then once its done scroll down and it should tell you the make and model of your motherboard.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey there , look i just ran the program but i would like u to tell me which of these categories should i select to find my motherboard:

Posted Image

i really appreciate ur help man :) thank u !

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
The very first one, System Overview

Scroll down a bit and it should list it.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
following this thread i would like to ask which one is my MotherBoard on this picture ?
Posted Image
i will really appreciate it . By the way if u can help me finding my MotherBoard will be so great . thank u in advance and have a nice day.

Edited by brady1988, 08 September 2008 - 04:41 PM.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i will appreciate some help on this ... thank u !

Advertisements

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
somebody else ? hehehe :) i will appreciate it ...

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
You should be able to go to DELL SERVICE and enter the required info. It will take you to the drivers you need.

Since it's a Dell, there should be a service tag on the unit. Usually the bottom (laptop) or side/ back on a desktop.

Belarc advisor (in signature) will give you info also.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
but i would like u to explain me better ... im sorry for these silly words . thank u in advanced.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Do you have a laptop?
Do you have a desktop?

Look for the service tag (sticker that has Dell and service tag info on it). A laptop is on the bottom. A desktop is on the back or side.

With that info, you go to the link I gave you in my other post. Enter the service tag info and it will take you to the drivers you need.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
so if i give u that info will u help me to find the drivers for my motherboard? please ...