Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Transferring Sent Yahoo Mail

• Please log in to reply

norms corner

norms corner

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
I have many many INCOMING messages...... as well as SENT messages. They are on my yahoo account... that is, on ONE of my yahoo accounts. I want to save them but to transfer them onto a CD. I do not know if it is even possible without having to purchase some software program which I do not want to do. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I take it you have a free Yahoo mail account and can not download your mail via some email program to your computer? If so, you could forward all those to an account which allows Outlook/Outlook Express or another other email program to download to your computer. Once on your computer, you can burn all of them to a CD. The hard part is forwarding all those emails as they can't be done online in a batch that I know of.

Ron