Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD Burning

• Please log in to reply

LiaoGoren

LiaoGoren

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
I am looking for some GOOD CHEAP/FREE DVD burning software. I have Nero, but I cant seem to get it to put more than one or 2 videos on it. I have a ton of music videos and it wont put much on there? Shouldnt they be able to have like 2-3 hours of stuff on them?

Advertisements

jester620

jester620

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
I have had good luck with DVD Flick. You might give it a shot, after all it is free!

As for how much "stuff" dvd's can hold... it depends on the data being put onto the dvd. If it is encoded at a high quality... low hours on the dvd. If the videos are encoded at low quality... you'll get more hours on it. That is a broad generalization.

I'm sure someone on here is much more technical than I am on video encoding so I'm not even going to act like I know all the technical stuff about it. I just thought I'd mention the stuff that I've learned from my experiences burning home movies etc.

Hope this helps...