Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Saving an image

• Please log in to reply

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
I'm hoping this is the right place for a post like this.

So, I'm the proud new owner of an Apple iPhone :) yay me :)

Well, the iPhone cannot recieve picture text messaging, AT&T has a website, called viewmymessage.com for "multimedia messaging" anything that is sent to you apparantly is in flash, so if I recieve a picture, I can't right-click and save it to my hard drive. Is there any -free- program out there that will let me capture and save these images? My friend got a new phone and she sent me these messages for me to email them to her. I thought it would be a simple save to my hd and email procedure, I thought wrong.

Any suggestions are very appreciated.

Advertisements

ADNoland

ADNoland

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
ok.... what about nonfree?

AmazingTrans

AmazingTrans

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Well, if you just want to save pictures, all you need to do is hit
PrintScreen on your keyboard , and then paste it in MS.paint, save it as bmp files for higher quality

AmazingTrans

AmazingTrans

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Does print screen method works for you? Let us know. Thanks.