Now for some cleanup..
- Make sure you have an Internet Connection.
- Double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Click on the CleanUp! button
- A list of tool components used in the Cleanup of malware will be downloaded.
- If your Firewall or Real Time protection attempts to block OtMoveit2 to reach the Internet, please allow the application to do so.
- Click Yes to begin the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
Let's clean your Restore Points and set a new one:
Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove infected files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programs from changing those files. This is the only way to clean these files: (You will lose all previous Restore Points which are likely to be infected)
To create a new Restore Point.
- On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
- Click Properties.
- Click the System Restore tab.
- Check Turn off System Restore.
- Click Apply, and then click OK. This will flush your old System Restore.
- Then please UNCHECK the Turn off System Restore.
- Click again on Apply, and then click OK. This will create a new Restore Point
Then, Please create a fresh Restore Point. Please visit this webpage if you do not know how..
Lastly, to keep your operating system up to date please visit the link below monthly
Please read these excellent articles by miekiemoes :
Help! My computer is slow!
How to prevent Malware
And another excellent article by CastleCops Malware Prevention: Prevent Re-infection
Please reply to this thread once more and tell us about the computer behaviour before we can close this thread
Have a safe and happy computing day!